Sunday, February 27, 2011

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!

Spring Break is imminent ladies and gents! What are you going to do? If you don't know you are welcome to join me on a good ol' classic American road trip. Here are the plans so far. They are subject to change but if anyone has suggestions for where to go or things to see, by all means, leave a comment. I would love to hear what you think!

Day One- Saturday March 12, 2011: Nacogdoches, TX to Paris, TX. Paris, TX to Springfield, MO
Day Two-Sunday March 11, 2011: A Day in Springfield, MO. Things to do?? I have no clue. Right now we know of the first Bass Pro Shops (Dad's Pick) and a Tea house/garden combo. There is also a zooquarium (whatever the heck that is) and a couple of other really neat things to do.
Day Three-Monday March 13, Springfield, MO to Mansfield, MO. Laura Ingalls Wilder's homestead is here so I'm definitely hitting this one! Then, Mansfield, MO to St. Louis, MO. On our way to St. Louis we are going to travel classic Route 66 and see all that there is to see on the way.
Day Four and Five: I have NO CLUE!!!! Eeek! We have yet to plan this far.

I had no clue planning road trips was this difficult. The Internet isn't as helpful as I thought it would be. Maybe it's user error, but I doubt it. ;-) 

Happy Road Tripping!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment