I was so incredibly proud of myself. I had made an effort to be social this week. I had about 3 different occasions of plans lined up and ready to go! All 3 fell apart. I was so incredibly disappointed. When I make an honest to goodness effort to improve on something there always seem to be more set backs. Why is that? Why is it that when I am excited about something it is all ruined? This really isn't encouraging on the front of improvement. That's not saying I'm giving up either, but it makes me question why it is that no one seems to want to be my friend when every time I make plans they never happen. Isn't that the point of plans?! Oh well, I will attempt to take this moment of disappointment and grow from it but it sure won't be easy. Here's to trying.
Watch this video (if you can). We convinced our sub that the projector screen was touch screen. Great! (By the way, I wasn't directly a part of this)
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10150183967019348
No comments:
Post a Comment