Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pain is Simply Weakness Leaving the Body

But why pain in my throat?

My throat has hurt all day long and I can't figure out why. My dad said it didn't look infected and I'm not coughing a lot. Heck. I don't even feel sick! I just can't figure out why it hurts sooooo badly! Ehh.

Well kiddies, school has been cancelled tomorrow because there MIGHT be snow. I'm over this now. Texans freak. out. whenever snow might happen. I have always thought that it was so funny that in the northern states snow is just another day and is to be expected but in Texas snow means we get out of school.

I'm not excited about this for one reason. Solo and Ensemble was scheduled for this weekend and we aren't allowed to go because they aren't running buses. It is now the last Saturday in February. Now, I can play the Glad Game here and say that the glad side is we get two extra weeks to practice but I however am already ready for Solo and Ensemble and want it to be over! I and several others in band are angry about this. Some more than others. Le sigh...

Don't get me wrong here, I love winter and all that it entails: Sweaters, cozy socks, heavy coats, scarves, hats, gloves, everything. But I do hate winter in Texas because people can't handle this and absolutely lose their minds! I also must admit that if it snow tomorrow I will go outside and play in it. Happy Freak Out Day, Texans!

No comments:

Post a Comment