Saturday, February 12, 2011
Bye Kitty, I Love You...
Yesterday marked 3 years since my Mommy left this Earth and walked through the Pearly Gates. Yesterday seemed somehow different than the past 3 times this day came around. I didn't cry but once and I actually was slightly social. The past three times this day came around I ate lunch all by myself at school in another teacher's classroom, not saying anything. The past three times this day came around it didn't feel like so much time had passed. Yesterday it actually felt as if it had been 3 years since that day and oddly it felt like more than 3 years had gone by. I am coming to terms with this much slower than my father and brother but Yesterday was the least difficult of the 4 I've been through so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment