Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby It's Ccccold Outside!!

It is freeezing in Nac!

Today I wasn't originally very busy but I got so much done! I baked cookies, cleared some counter space, made dinner, and Mrs. Christian's chapter notes! Whew! My feet are numb. It's too cold!

Now, I am sitting under my snuggie, my laptop, and kitteh #2 and am thawing as you read.

I'm excited because if everything works out just right I can leave the house tomorrow without brushing my hair and it still looking fabulous :)

I know this is lots of drips and drabs but you can all connect the dots.

This weekend is Solo & Ensemble and I can't be any more prepared than I already am.

Ok, this post is now ending because my hands (the only things that aren't covered) are starting to shake very much and that's not conducive to typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment