Well, Ladies and Gents, I am sick. I thought my throat was just hurting for some random reason and now I have a cold. Coughing, itchy ears, runny/stuffy nose, the whole charade. The sad part is not that I'm sick. It's that I thought I was fine and just had a throat that felt funny and had nooooo other symptoms, and the next morning I woke up and felt it all.
Oddly enough, my throat isn't sore right now and hasn't been except for that first day.
The worst part is not the coughing or runny nose it's the itchy ears. I said that to someone at church this morning and looked at me like I am crazy. Does anyone else know what I mean by that??? Whenever I get sick the Eustachian tubes in my ears feel itchy and I, obviously, can't scratch them, so I must sit in agony for the duration of my sickness for there is no cure for the itchy inner ears.
No comments:
Post a Comment