The West Monroe Rebels that is! On Friday we shall expect visitors from West Monroe-- maybe Saturday. I haven't heard the details yet. Anywho, they are coming in for Thomas' Eagle Court of Honor. Our Ruston, Louisiana cousin will be coming too!! I'm excited!!!
I also wanted to mention that when you read these, you must take note of the time they are being posted. I tend to blog after midnight so it switches over to the next day. Obviously. Derp. I've always wanted to know why the day changes in the middle of the night instead of, oh say, around 5 in the morning when people are actually starting their new day. I mean, whoever started counting time and saying that there are 24 hours in a day and whatnot, chose the middle of the night to change days but why?!?! I digress....
Day 3 (Wednesday not today) of babysitting went off without a hitch! That means week one is complete! I assume the other two days were louder and more teary for the baby is because of her lack of sleep. The previous two days she only took 1 20 minute nap and crashed around 5 (which her parents didn't want--understandably so she could go to sleep later more easily). Today, Wednesday, she napped for about and hour and a half!! Then took another 30 minute nap around 4. She was a much happier baby and more pleasant to play with. Smiles all around. :D
On another completely unrelated topic, my Memaw has wanted me to go visit her on a free day of mine for awhile now but I've been busy or something has been happening. Well today I called her and wanted to come over sometime on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday and help her on a quilt, but she's busy those days. :( Hopefully, prayerfully, I can go over there this Friday if all goes right!!!!
I hear kittehs creating a ruckus. Gotta run!
No comments:
Post a Comment