Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It's Paula Deen Yall!

The title has no relevance except that I just saw that on a friend's facebook status and was inspired.

So. Guess. What! I am blogging at 2am with a kitteh at my feet, meh he just jumped off, from my BRAND NEW BED!!! (Say that like Oprah says 'brand new car') I am sooo excited everyone! It has been for stinkin ever since I've slept in a real bed in my house. I know that sounds absolutely crazy but alas it's true. If you have read this from the beginning you shall remember that sleep is about as rare as an honest politician. In light of that fact, I started sleeping on the couch because I could actually fall asleep there! Now that my room has been painted ans whatnot it was time to find a bed but since I wasn't even sleeping in one it was never a priority. Then finally I decided I wanted a dang bed! So we went out and bought one. Ashley Furniture rang it up and said, "Thank you for your purchase. It'll be a month." A month!? Seriously!? Yeah. So we find ourselves a month from that happy day reading about my marvelous new bed! Ahhh....

In other news, day 2 of sitting on babies (not really ha) went much much better than day 1. She and I are still settling in but it is promising. Woo!

This coming weekend is Tommy Boy's Eagle Court of Honor. Hopefully(!!!!) our West Monroe cousins will make a visit!!! *wink wink*

Anything else? No? No.

Goodnight John Boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment