to Memaw's house I go! Today-and I do mean Friday- I am going to my grandparent's house! I'm excited. We are going to work on a quilt that I designed that will hopefully go in my room when it's finished! It matches better than my other quilts but I love them all. There is no quilt discrimination in my house.
For lack of segue, I will move on. If you remember the list of lost things, I am pleased to announce that two of the items have returned! One was pretty annoying and the other was a blessing. Now, some of you may be friends with me on Facebook and are probably waiting with baited breath to find out if one of those items were my keys and sadly, they were not. I found my hairbrush which was annoying because I had already replaced it! The blessing was my flash drive with my music backups and mannnnny other backed up files! Whew! I have also dubbed the keys a lost cause. I have decided to go ahead and buy a new key fob and get my house key, car key, and caribiner replaced. Unfortunately I can't replace a key chain of Mommy's that reminded me of her. As depressing as that is, I plan on the keys returning from the Bermuda Triangle when I replace them. Here's hoping. siiigh.
Now for the list of things going wrong:
my Flip video recorder shuts off if you "record" for more than 5 seconds. Literally. Not an exaggerated 5 seconds.
My computer has stopped freaking out but the clicker key is stuck AGAIN. We had it fixed once before but alas it is messed up again.
This blog is becoming to complain-y. I will justify it with the fact that I live in the Winchester Mystery House.
Well I need a shower and my beauty sleep. Goodnight Blogosphere.
No comments:
Post a Comment