Monday, June 13, 2011

Hiya!

My boredom isn't 100% abolished but we are getting there! The rest of the week since I posted I slept a lot-the product of nothing to do- read a lot, and did some odd jobs around the house. Not quite chores but ya know. Or do you?? hmm.

Anywho, today was my first day babysitting for a sweet little family from church! The baby was a bit fussy but we all concluded that it was because I'm new. I still had a blast just being out of my house!

In other news, I get my license in 2, count 'em TWO weeks! WEEKS! Can you believe it?! I'm so excited!! I pray that everything with the 'hardship' portion works out just fine.

I'm low on news.... I went to the Blueberry Fest this past Saturday and It. Was. HOT. That's all I ever remember from that particular event. I nearly passed out! So stinkin' hot!

That's it. I officially have run out of info. Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment