Sunday, December 26, 2010

Their Pants Are on Fire

I have been 15 for about 4 months now and I haven't gotten my drivers permit yet because I figure I only have to have it for 6 months so why get it before it is necessary (Can't you tell that I'm a procrastinator?). Well, on January 1 a new law will become active that says anyone who gets their permit after January 1, 2011 will have to have it for a YEAR. I am NOT going to be one of those people. I must get my permit before 2011!!! Anyway, so we called that DMV office to see if they would be open the Thursday before Christmas. They said they would so I studied and studied and went to the office and not a soul was to be found. Even though they are a state office they decided to stay home a day longer than every other state office. Don't they understand that they lied and that time is of the essence?!?!?! Time is fleeting and wasting away and I have only SIX MORE DAYS BEFORE THE EVIL LAW TAKES EFFECT!!!!! Yet they AREN'T GOING TO OPEN THEIR OFFICE WHEN THEY SAY THEY ARE????? Who does that? Like I said, their pants are on fire.

Since they are stupid, I will go back every single day this week until someone shows up because I WON'T under ANY circumstances be caught by that law! I WON'T, I tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment