This year I received my first gift on Monday December 20th.
Ginny gave me...
tea,
tea,
and more tea,
as well as Kendra Scott earrings.
On Wednesday December 2nd, we had Christmas at Ann's and I got...
a picture box,
with a watch,
and a necklace thing inside.
And a ZEBRA STRIPE SUGGIE!! ZOMG!
On Friday December 24th, Christmas Eve, I went to my Memaw and Papaw's house where I received...
an ah-mazing purse, which by the way, is really gargantuan,
and a spatula
from Williams-Sonoma that has a wooden handle that I can't find anywhere from Angela.
A scarf from Memaw and Papaw.
And a tiny baking dish thingy with chocolate covered peanut stuff from Aunt Judy.
Later that night, I opened one more from Daddy.
It was another spatula just like the one above only red with 3 tinier spatulas from Williams-Sonoma.
On Christmas Day, at the first Christmas, at home, I received...
a travel coffee(tea) mug with a G for Grace on it,
a handy dandy little sewing kit,
the Glee Soundtrack, Volume 4 CD,
and these really cute owl bookmarks in my stocking.
I also got...
an AMAZON KINDLE!!!!!!!!!!!,
Vans,
A really pretty Baltic Amber Bracelet that matches
my ring that I bought at the Red River Revel,
earings from Holiday in the Pines,
a little pouch-y thing that I now have 2 of because I also bought it before Christmas :/ oops...,
a much needed jacket from Old Navy,
and 2 pretty scarves.
later that day at the other Christmas in West Monroe, Louisiana I got...
Inception,
Hands All Over by Maroon 5,
and a "girl necklace" from the Brandl's.
I also got...
cozy socks,
and an ornament from Aunt Linda.
As well as 25dollars of iTunes credit.
I am very great ful for everything I received! I love this time of year! Not entirely becasue of presents but becasue it is family time and just a wonderful time of year!
No comments:
Post a Comment