I watched some good old home videos. That's right! All those cute moments caught on film. I love getting to see my mommy and hearing her voice. I've missed it so much. I can't believe I never realized that she has a bit of that southern accent in her voice! I guess since I heard it every day and I have the same voice that it was just the norm but since I haven't heard it in 3 years it was so odd! I should watch them more often :)
Well, I went to All Region try-outs and I did fantastic!! I wouldn't say my playing was fantastic, but I sure did rank high enough (compared to my normal awfulness at try-outs). I MADE 17th CHAIR SYMPHONIC BAND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND AREA!!!!!!!!! Did you hear that?!?!?!?!? (How could you not I was screaming it at you through the screen) I was so happy, and let's just say it, I was darn proud of myself!
Ok, so, we NEVER EVER EVER have company but tomorrow the oddest of the odd will happen. We will have a guest from each side of the family spend the night! Whaaat? That's right. 2 in 1 night! I feel a tad bit awful because I won't be a good hostess at ALL. It isn't my fault but there's no changing it because I will be in the Nacogdoches Golden Dragon Band Christmas Concert :D
BAHAHAHAHAHAH! Blogger spell check just wanted to change "Nacogdoches" to "cockroaches"!!! That's golden...
I will leave you with a quote:
"With proper care the human body will last a lifetime." --Mrs. Lovett's daily quote 12/9/10