November is upon us!!!
This weekend was eventful. Was anyone else's?? My readers don't comment anyway so how should I know? I digress...
Where were we? Ah, the weekend.
Friday was the last football game of the season in Hallsville. It is the nights like these that I get sad because I know next year won't be the same without them. That's one of those things in high school that is so much different than before. When we were kids before and we had friends in grades ahead of us we would think "Oh well, I'll be at the same school as them again next year" and it gives you something to look forward to for a year! Well, in high school as we all know, when we move on, it is often out of town and we all won't be moving to the same place so it seems like the end. Well, it kind of is. I digress again...
Saturday held many plans in its hands. The Veterans Day Parade in town, the Drill Team Hayride aaaaaaand..... TIE-DYING!!!! Woot!
After the DT Hayride, I went over to Ann's house and Whitney and I tie-dyed. Oh yes. It was so much fun! I ended up with a purple-ish blue-ish stain on my hand that kinda looked like an obscurely massive bruise. We each made 2 shirts. One of mine is a pink, orange,and yellow spiral (which turned out perfectly, in case you were wondering. I know you were.) and the other is an indigo blue gradient one (dark blue at the bottom; light blue on the top). Whilest our shirts were being made, we drank hot chocolate and laughed. :) The shirts had to sit for 8-10 hours so I came back on Sunday and they turned out amazingly!!I'll post pictures when I'm with my camera. :)
Sunday was church, lunch at the grandmother's and as you know the final product.
Hurrah for bliss!
*Hurrah!*
No comments:
Post a Comment