So, about 3 weeks ago I felt the sudden need to make some cookies! I didn't particularly want any cookies. I just wanted to make some! This was the worst decision as of late.
Here's why:
While I was making these cookies I got a homework call to which I replied, "I haven't done my homework yet because I'm baking!" Well, the next day I brought some cookies in my lunch. I decided to be nice and share with Cecelia and Ashton. The word spread about these "Ah-MAZING" cookies. I couldn't deny these people of their cookies! So, I brought more. I think at this point in time there were 8 people begging for them. Well, Marcus was one of them. HE decides to give bits of his cookies to other people because they are "soooo delicious" thus spreading the goodness around even more! Gah! So I got more begging requests from Corynn and Beth so I brought more. By this point I had already made two batches. Ok, that's not so bad. Well I was asked to supply the snack for Ecology Club. The request was for, you guessed it, cookies (and milk). Oh brother. I made two more batches. Marcus, Corynn, Beth, EVERYONE was literally begging and offering incentive to get some of their own. Some how Niyah found out about them, though she'd never had any herself and asked me at the football game. I told my regulars that I would have a cookie for them on Monday. Since Marcus spread it around and kept bragging, Kudos to me, and added even MORE people to the list. So now, on this day, I made 2 more batches of good ole classic Chocolate Chip for count 'em, TWENTY SIX people. Oh. My. Word.
I love making cookies for people but they are putting quite the dent in my pocketbook! I have informed them if they want more cookies they must donate some financial aid to the cookie fund. If I get more money. I WILL make more cookies.
Though I will continue to provide cookies for the sugar craving souls of Nacogdoches High, I regret being kind. This is why I'm mean. Hehehehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment