Monday, September 20, 2010

Busybusybusy Bee

So, I know it's been ages, eons since I've posted. I know it can be irritating when you find a blog you enjoy reading then they don't post for weeks. I have made myself a promise that if I was to make a blog I couldn't abandon ship and leave my readers, if there are more than the five of you, in the dust. MUCH has happened. Well, where to begin? What to begin with?

Sophomore year. All I can say is busybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusybusy! I have had an overload of homework. I am managing it quite well. Now, that's not to say without effort. I have like I said been busy. I have been locked in my room, stayed awake until 2am, working whenever I can find the time: The 30 minutes in the band hall before the bell rings, lunch time, 15 minutes in Advisory, whenever there is a spare moment. Also, tutoring. I guess having a brain costs 2million patience coins. During my free time I am also being begged for help. Grrrr. Now, I can't turn these people away. I have to help, check homework, do some hand holding and tear wiping, the works. I still can't decide if its time to put a monetary price on my services. Hmm.... Something to consider.

Another thing, it's a bit stupid, juvenile and completely and wholly High School.
So, D has been a wishy-washy friend all along. D's personality has always been fake. D doesn't ever tell you if he/she is mad at you. He/she never tells you anything. This isn't how "best friends" are. Best friends share secrets and information. This is also to avoid problems. Well, D didn't inform me of some information about V. Some quite important information about V. Various-events-which-are-to-remain-unknown-for-fear-that-V-might-happen-to-read-this-blog-and-know-who-he/she-is caused problems. Both D and I were unaware of each others information because D didn't like communication. These problems went on and I would ask D to tell this information so things like this wouldn't ever happen again. D became offended. How? I don't even know. Now, it may seem like I'm making this information a lot more cryptic and have an air of dire importance, but I promise you is nothing important, just good to know, so you could see why I wanted to know from D. Well this went on and L and I had tested our patience, we have ranted and gotten fed up with D's ways and decided its time to talk to D. We talked to D and D then informed me that he/she has hated my personality all along and decides its best to end it all. Now, I know I'm fed up but I had no intention of ending my friendship with D. I wanted to fix it, thus the reason for our conversation. I though I was being so nice to D. I have been patient, never got outwardly angry, which isn't always my nature, and have just keep a positive facade. It turns out D has as well because he/she decided to tell me directly how he/she felt. I was so hurt. I didn't know things were so awful. I mean maybe deep down but not so awful that it's time to call quits. L and I tried to talk to D Mamore and see what could be done. We tried for 2 full weeks to make amends but D kept saying he/she had said everything and didn't want to talk anymore and was tired of it all. Well I stopped trying. It was hurting me more than it could help me so I made the right move for me and stopped trying. I was done. I now had nothing more to say. Now that I observe D as any other person I know that D and how he/she acts can only hurt herself in later life. He/she can't have fun and doesn't have real friends. He/she is deluding themselves. D is too afraid to let his/her friends really get to know him/her.

D, if you read this, which I imagine you do, I want you to know that I may have hurt you when I ended it but you hurt me first. I will not be blamed for this. I wanted to keep you as a friend. I guess you were finished. But, you never apologised. You have hurt me. I've gotten it off my chest. I would like to know you're thoughts on this but "You have nothing more to say." Psshhhhhh...... What a joke.

These are the days that I want my mother more than anything. I need a hug and a word of advice and someone to side with me and make me feel better when the rest of it's gone to the dogs.

Ok, Happier Subjects! bunny rabbits, puppies, kittens, flowers, rainbows. Ok, I think I'm going to be sick.

I enjoyed the Lufkin football game. It wasn't as fun as LCM but it was still fun. Our mascot has a dance off! How cool is that?!?!?! We also had our first home game which by some MIRACLE we won. Nac: 41- Carthage:20?

The band has also begun the contest drill. And let me be the millionth to say its NUTS! One thing goes right into another! We aren't even finished with one maneuver before we start another! It's CRAZY PILLS I tell you!! CRAZY!

And today, I got SLAPPED!! Yes, you read that correctly. You don't need to go get your glasses. You aren't losing your mind. It is not a typo. I was in the packed-like-sardines hallways and I got shoved into someone. That someone turned around, looked me in the face, reared back and SLAPPED me. Me! A person who doesn't do ANYTHING to deserve it! When did slapping become the solution in HIGH SCHOOL!?!?!?! Kindergarten, sure. But high school??!?!? I think not. A 16 year old should not resort to slapping someone who was shoved into them and was not actually the shover! I was terrified and a bit peeved. I was so angry I made a promise to myself that if a mark was visible I would press charges. I then calmed down and just reported her to the principal. I know, I know. I still reacted but it was a much milder reaction than the one I was considering.... Well, she apologised, by force I could only assume, and said it was a "reflex". REALLY??!?! Really? Are you kidding me?!??! Did any of you notice the words "looked me in the face" above? That moment of hesitation and time to look and see who it is before doing it is NOT my dear readers a reflex. I didn't say anything. I accepted her apology and went back to class, steaming.

Have I mentioned yet my injuries of late? No? Well, the graceful Grace that I am slipped and fell in the tub and whacked my arm on that little soap dish that inconveniently juts out when you are falling, as well as when you are showering, and basically anytime, but especially when you are falling. Gah. Now I am the proud sporter of a nice black and blue circle on my arm. Whopiee.
Speaking of which, I am also the proud sporter of a nice watch tan line. Can you say nerd?? I can!

I recently had the opportunity to get a new cell phone. Now be prepared to be shocked. I, a teenager in the 21st century did NOT want a new cell phone. I did NOT want a stupid touch screen phone. I want my durable hard plastic black box of a phone that can withstand my abilities to loose or drop it at any given moment without 24 hours notice. Well my dear readers, I was forced to. My black box finally bit the dust. And now. I must move forward and face the music, or the ringtones...

Do you know what? I love apples. Applesauce, apple juice, and apples. I have realised this as of late. Apples are the wonder fruit.

GLEE STARTS TOMORROW!!!!! EEEEE!!!!

Yes, I realise this post has been quite a bit rambly but I have had so many little points on my mind these past two weeks and this is the time that I have finally typed them out! The blogging experience empties my brain of all those useless facts I've either wanted to tell someone. Anyone. Not necessarily wanting a response but just to express them. I hope my slight bit of wit has brightened your day. And if it hasn't, well deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment