Last night was the first football game and it was So. Much. FUN!!!!!
The game was in Little Cypress Mauriceville, near Beaumont, 3 hours away! I love away games! They are so much more fun!! We got out of class a 2pm which is 2 hours earlier that normal, and we were on charter buses. These are all great things.
So now that I have a flip video I have dubbed myself the official videographer of the band, which is an incredibly fun job to have. I got all of the jams we played, aaaand the drill!! On top of all of that, the first clarinets are soo much more fun to sit with instead of the 3rd's. Jessica is a ruthless mocker of all things cheesy(not as in the dairy product but all things totally cornball). The Little Cypress Mauriceville stadium has a nice little video screen with a video of a very ticked off bear roaring in and whatnot and we couldn't help but mock it. She is also the one who inspired this post's title. Every time the cheerleaders would run by holding their flag with LCM on it we couldn't help but think in in mathematical terms and scream LEAST COMMON MULTIPLE!!!
The LCM(least common multiple!!!!) band was AWESOME in many ways!! Every time they made a first down they played this song which our band decided we needed to sing along with which made it so much more enjoyable despite the fact that song was so annoying. Aaaaand their band officers were really cool and fun people! Other band's officers are kind of uncomfortable doing that so they were very personable.
I'm sooo incredibly happy that Cecelia is in drillteam becaaaaaaause I can now hang out with her during 3rd quarter!!! YAY!!
This blog post is sadly uninteresting and written awfully but still: LAST NIGHT'S GAME WAS SO MUCH FUN!!! It was so much fun that we got home a 3am and woke up aroung noon!! Boy do I love being in band...
No comments:
Post a Comment