Labor day weekend is upon us! The Texas cousins loaded up the old Tahoe (my baby!) and headed on over to Swamp People territory. Just kidding! (They have mentioned before how The Swamp People just make Louisianians look like they are inbreds and rednecks) We arrived around 4:30 and headed to IHOP where the waitresses know the Brandl family by name. I ordered a delicious country omelette with out onions of course. Onions, BLEH! And a side of wheat toast! Yummmy!!!
We beat the boys car back home by about 5 minutes because we took the interstate! Woot! The it was dog walkin' time! I got Shaddow because every time I try to walk Daisy she doesn't cooperate and she likes to be obstinate. Whenever we come over here, Matt and I walk dogs while Thomas and Mikey ride bikes next to us.... Well today they rode bikes while Mike wore the MORPHSUIT! AAAAH!! There were also some frightening dogs, and motorcycles which are NEVER a good think to have drive by while walking Shaddow because he starts running around your legs reaaaaaaaally fast, tying you up and making you fall over. Lovely.
While on the dog walk, Mike and Matt decided they MUST see The Last Exorcism because it is soooooo hilarious. Exorcism, hilarious? I think not. I stayed home to "finish homework" otherwise know as "be distracted by Ashley" which is ok because I still have tomorrow.
Tomorrow... Tomorrow will be busy! YAY!!! I love time spent with cousins!
Time to digress, Did I forget to mention that I got a detention?!? Ok, calm down. It's not a real detention. I just got a 10 minute penalty for saying crap in front of Mrs. Christian. Oops... :/ So, considering the fact that I said that while trying to show her something on my Flip, I don't have a full time "detention" as long as I show her how to use a Flip video because she has one and cant use it! Yes! Loopholes save lives.
I don't want to go back to Nac Town! I suppose I'll have to but for now, dear readers, I'm signing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment