Well, schedules have come out for my sophomore year and chaos has ensued, as usual with our substandard counselors at the wheel. I got the teachers that let kids do whatever they want in class. :( I hate the teachers that do this. I've heard that my English teacher let kids climb out of the window last year! That's just crazy!
Now let me back up and start at the beginning of the story. In Biology class last year my teacher had a baby and had to leave. The sub that filled in for half of the year had absolutely NO control over the class. He knew everything about Biology but couldn't get the class in cotrol long enough to teach anything! There were kids that tried to flood the class by clogging all of the sinks and turning the water on high. I however being the good student that I am, went around and turned off and cleared the obstructions of water flow from the sinks. It got so out of hand that I and 2 friends went to the teacher next door with an adjoining closet and asked what to do because we were learning nothing except the practice of ducking when a war of throwing balled up paper occurred. I couldn't stand it anymore. I wanted to learn. I didn't want to practice battle tactics. It finally go slightly under control when the ring leader of the battles and mass chaos was pulled out of class one day by our principal....
Also, last year I had Mr. Jorge. The bane of my freshman year. He was my Spanish teacher. I learned NOTHING. He sent children to the office when they ask questions or don't understand because he can't even understand ENGLISH! It was such a frustrating experience. I was one step away from yanking my hair out of my head that year. Which brings me to this year...
If I have more of these teachers that teach nothing and just run a circus I will go crazy. I am going to try and get my schedule changed but I'll see how that goes and report again. And another thing, my schedule is missing a class!! How is that possible?! I have such little faith in the counselors at our school. They can't do their jobs properly. I believe I am done with this rant for today...
On a piece of brighter news: The Mockingjay comes out in just 11 days!!!! Can we not squeal about that?! I'm sooo excited for the final installment of the best series I've ever read! And I must thank Javier for telling me about The Hunger Games Blog Tour!!
No comments:
Post a Comment