Saturday, August 28, 2010

EXTRA! EXTRA!! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Well well well. It's been a hectic week. I wish I could've blogged some!! There's so much that is unsaid!

There has been an unwanted overload of homework that has been begging to be completed and was completed.... unwillingly. I knew what I was getting into. I've heard so many times that sophomore year is the absolute worst about sleepless nights and calling everyone you know to compare the more difficult question's answer. I knew it yet I did it anyway. On the FIRST DAY I stayed up 'till one just organising my backpack with all of the mess that teachers require! One! Can you believe it?! It was the first day of school and I'm already hitting sleep deprivation. Gah!

In other Mockingjay related news.... I am so disappointed!!! It has already been such a let down from the first two!! Doesn't that just kill you? When a series is so fantastically wonderful and then the last book which you've waited and marked off the days on your calender for is a BUST!?! It was like being stabbed in the gut. I don't know hat to think about this just yet... Mrs. Schulz, I want to know what you thought. I already know Javier's reaction; we've been discussing all week.

In band related news... I am leading a line for the first drill of the season. Eek! I don't know why I find this so terrifying. I did it as a freshman but there is still something gut wrenching about it. The first football game is in a week, in BEAUMONT! I don't think we've ever traveled that far for a little ol' football game! It's nuts!

This week has also been a tad bit sad. My senior friend have all gone off to college!! I miss them so much!!!!! May God bless them on their new adventures!

And for my last piece of news, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOT!!!!!
So far I have received 125 dollars, my new watch(!!), SCHOOL HOUSE ROCK, and a few other baubles.

And the shot heard 'round the world
was the start of the Revolution
the minute men were ready, on the move.
Take your powder, take your gun.
Report to General Washington.
Hurry men, there's not an hour to lose!!!

That one's my favorite!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment