Saturday, January 1, 2011

Odd Things That Make Me Happy

-giving exact change
-being far back enough in line that I have time to figure out the tax and getting out just the right amount of money so when the cashier tells me how much it is I can just hand him/her exact change without even searching through my wallet in front of them.
-driving up the giant hill that my house sits on with someone behind me and them moving into the other lane when I put my blinker on halfway up the hill.

Yeah, I know, I'm a dork.

TV Series that I wish to own completely:
(x- the ones I have; o-obviously, the ones I don't have)

Gilmore Girls:
X- Season 1
X- Season 2
X- Season 3
O- Season 4
O- Season 5
X- Season 6
X- Season 7

Seinfeld:
O- Season 1
O- Season 2
O- Season 3
X- Season 4
O- Season 5
O- Season 6
O- Season 7
O- Season 8
O- Season 9

Psych:
O- Season 1
O- Season 2
O- Season 3
O- Season 4
O- Season 5

No comments:

Post a Comment