About The Wedding. Yes, I'm referring to the Royal one. I don't know what to think about this. I'm excited because it's not everyday that a royal gets married! However, living in Texas means you will pull a crazy all nighter or plan to wake up at 4 in the morning! Now, knowing that I'm a night owl and I function best past midnight, this seems ideal, or rather, less ambitious. Except, the fact that I have a TAKS test in the morning!! Everyone is getting annoyingly excited about this and everything is becoming about this wedding but I still can't help but get a little giddy. There are so many things to decide! Which channel will have the best coverage? Live or Recorded? Go to sleep early and wake up for the event? Stay awake tough it out?
My planS:
Plan A: Stay awake as long as possible and watch as much as I can before I keel over and have stuff set to record and get a feel for which channel I want to watch. Sleep tomorrow after the test.
Plan B: Go to sleep now. Risk not waking up later. Prayerfully wake up later. Watch the Wedding. Go to sleep. Sleep after test.
Plan C: Record the darn thing and feel normal tomorrow!
Right now, I don't know which looks best. I think it will come out to be a mix of the 3.
Happy Wedding Day Will and Kate!
No comments:
Post a Comment