We all remember around the time of my birthday when I made a list. And on that list was an Amazon Kindle. Well, I got one for Christmas! Anyway, I love it to pieces. Only today however did I find a new reason to love it so much.
I am using it for that reason now. I am on my kindle at school on the Internet (even facebook!) during... wait for it.... a taks test!!! Yes. One of those blasted things, but it is utterly fantastic because no one knows or cares. Except me and possibly you. I find joy in breaking the slightest of rules when they affect absolutely no one. I would never commit a big high stakes deception crime so I am easily amused with the nothingness that this is.
(well, I didn't "post" this from school but I sure did type it there!)
No comments:
Post a Comment