It's been a week since I've posted and I have little to say but I figured I should check in.
As of late, the school has been preparing for next year, something I'm no where near ready to face so I want to curl up in a little ball and hide. I can't decide what I want to do as far as AP or Dual Credit courses next year and we are going to sign up for classes TOMORROW! I have NO clue what to do and it really scares the mess out of me. I don't want to face this right now!! I hate these types of decisions. I want someone to tell me exactly what to do. However, I want to be in full agreement with what they tell me and have absolutely no reservations about it. I will most likely have something to worry about no matter the decision. I am worrying about simply having to make a decision. I haven't even reached the point of worrying about the decision I've made yet because I have yet to make a decision! I am soooo lost. I wish I knew what to do or had someone to advise me on these things. Mehhhhhhhh...
No comments:
Post a Comment