Friday, August 26, 2011

Long Time, No See

Hey guys! It's been AWHILE since you've heard from me! I feel bad that hadn't posted in a long time but every time I sat down to post nothing was coming to my mind to post about. It was blank. Nothing to say!? Doesn't happen often. Let's catch up.

The Bro is off to college at A&M and he is in the Corp and the band! I'm sure he's loving it but we have only had about 2 3minute phone calls that were monitored by seniors and ended with a very quick "Gotta go! Bye!". We are going down to College Station tomorrow for his Freshman Review. To be honest, I don't quite miss him yet but I don't deny that I won't. :P

Junior Year started a week ago! I still don't have a first period teacher....weird I know. All we've done is sit in the cafeteria and wait till 2nd period. Eh, we don't mind too too much. The first day wasn't the greatest but the week has improved so so much! I also have an EXTRA band period!!!! Zoiks! I absolutely love my schedule! Much better than last year's toils.

My birthday is on Monday! My Sweet 16Q AAAAHHH!! Hopefully I will finally get my license after sooooo many times of trying and trying and trying to take that test! By the way, I haven't even been ALLOWED to take the test so don't get any ideas about my driving skillzz.

Lot's of new and exciting things! I'll try and keep up with my blog this year! It will probably be better in the school year when there is much much more to tell you about!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are back! Missed your posts.
    I have been quite prolific with mine, lately. I hope you are proud of me. Still working on all those family stories... so many stories!
    I know you will miss the T-man, if you don't already, but that makes seeing each other more enjoyable and sweet!
    Give my love to the fam.
    Aunt annie
    P.s. If you have some great, easy recipies that don't use too many ingredients, please pass them along to your cuz at Notre Dame. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete