Friday, May 27, 2011

Know Moor Skool!

That's right ladies and gents! I'm done for the year--well almost. I am finished with all of my classes and exempted from alllll major finals (I only have to take Health, but ya know, I've managed to stay healthy before this class so I'm pretty confident I can make a 100 on the test. Let's hope at least..heh). I AM SO HAPPY!!!! EUPHORIA IS WITHIN ME!

Since I haven't posted in awhile, you will all receive snippets of information as I remember to  tell you all! So here's one: IMA GOIN' TO HAWAII!!!!!! Yep! I went in 2009 with my family and another family but this time The Nacogdoches Golden Dragon Band was invited by the city of Honolulu to come and play at the 70th Pearl Harbor Anniversary! You'd think we are going in December but we are actually going in March... Confusing, no? When they made the announcement at the Spring Concert we were soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! This will be many people's first time on a plane and first time leaving the continental US. I feel so lucky that this is my SECOND time! Oh boy Oh Boy OH BOY!!

I'm pretty sure in the next few hours I'll think of another thing I've meant to share but have neglected to recently, my apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment