Monday, July 26, 2010

Sleep Dance

Is there such a thing???

I have had struggles with getting to sleep for a year now. It isn't fun, to say the least....
I have: relocated, reduced stimulation(lights, sounds), mind tricks(counting, multiplying, imagining a blank page), tried different times, tried different positions, tried different temperatures, Restoril sleep medication, and the last straw came last night... the wave sounds.

This is final thing I can possibly think of to go to sleep. I have exhausted all of my options except one. Sleep Therapy. Nacogdoches has a sleep therapy center too so it might not be as much of a hassle as it may sound. Then again if I have so many problems with sleeping now I don't know how well that will work when I'm trying to sleep with cables and wires attached to my head... I probably won't go through the sleep therapy process but it is the true last resort.

I'm not so sure what the glad side of this situation is but I'm sure there is one.
I'm glad that once I'm asleep I can stay asleep.
I'm glad that at the moment I don't have school so it doesn't hurt when I oversleep because of my lack of sleep.
I'm out of glad things.

No comments:

Post a Comment